Burraq IT Solutions is an IT agency offering the best online and physical IT courses such as Python Training courses. Python Programming has become one of the most widely used programming languages in the world, often ranked as one of the top 5 most used in many industries. Python’s code and concepts are simple and straightforward, making it easy to learn, use and understand. It is a great choice for beginners and experienced programmers alike. It is a powerful, simple, and intuitive language for automating, integrating, and analyzing big data.
Python Training is a great general-purpose programming language that is becoming increasingly popular in data science. The demand for these skills is growing as companies look to harvest insights from their data. This introductory Python course is one of the most popular courses at BootCamp. This is a beginner’s Python course and we have designed it for people with no experience in Python Training. It is even suitable if you have no coding experience at all. You will learn the basics of Python, helping you to understand common everyday functions and applications, including how to use Python as a calculator, understand variables and types, and create Python lists. The first half of this course prepares you to use Python interactively, teaching you to store, access and manipulate data using one of the world’s most popular programming languages. Contact us to get our services to learn Python Programming.
Full Stack Python Training Goal:
Students in this course create and write algorithms as well as software that can communicate across a computer network. The goal is to use Problem-Solving skills and distributed object technology to create our own objects for real-world Internet Applications that can be accessed transparently across the network. The course will necessitate extensive programming work. Our goal is to provide fundamental principles that will enable students to:
- Develop Professional Industrial Algorithm Design Skills
- Create and build an architecture for web-based applications.
- Problem-Solving Abilities.
- Learn how to use computer language to solve their problem
- Identify How to Use the Digital Method to Solve Their Problem
- Real-Time Application Understanding
What is the purpose of Python?
Python is frequently used to create and deploy web applications and APIs. Python can also analyze and visualize data, as well as test software developed in languages other than Python.
What is a Python full-stack developer?
A stack is made up of several technologies, the most apparent and important of which are front-end development or the user interface, back-end development or the server-side, and the database layer. When all or nearly all technologies, frameworks, and tools are based on Python, a web developer who masters such technology is referred to as a python web developer.
Python Language Resources in General:
The Python Module of the Week takes you on a tour of the Python standard library.
- A Python interpreter built in Python is quite meta, but it is extremely beneficial for understanding some of the language’s lower-level operations.
- A few things to remember while coding in Python is a useful set of best practises for creating programs in the language.
- Python internal: introducing a new Python statement.
- Audrey Roy’s slideshow Python tricks you can’t live without discusses code readability, linting, dependency separation, and other desirable Python habits.
- Python guts show how some of Python’s internal execution occurs.
- What is a metaclass in Python is one of the finest Stack Overflow Python answers.
- During PyCon South Africa in 2012, Armin Roacher presented Python facts you didn’t know.
It’s easy to learn!
It has a low learning curve and is an excellent alternative for individuals just getting started in web programming. Because Python is a technology that both beginners and experts use, there are a plethora of tools available for constructing websites or web apps with it.
There isn’t much coding required!
In the case of Python, the adage “less is more” holds true. The language is well-liked due to its simplicity and ease of usage. Hence, enrol in a Python online course at BITS Trainings and get started on your path to learning Python.
How Do You Become a Full-Stack Python Developer?
On paper, the technique appears to be fairly simple. In fact, things are a little more complicated. The first thing you must do is learn Python. Then you must practice a variety of additional technologies and frameworks, which we will cover shortly. The simplest option is to take an online full-stack Python development course in Muslim Town.
You will be introduced to a few fundamental and must-know tools and technologies, as well as Python. Next you can select your tools based on your skill set. To pick which tools to learn, consult our full-stack web development road map. You can also read about how to become a full-stack developer.
Highly Qualified Teachers at BITS:
BITS Training is the top IT training institute in the world, and it also has the best facilities in other cities. All of the instructors at Muslim Town Tower who teach Full stack python development courses are highly educated and trained. BITS Training provides the best learning infrastructure with competent management under the patronage of these professionals. Every query and concern is addressed and resolved with the assistance of our team.
BITS Trainings are designed to teach people about information technology. That is the future of the world, and if you want to advance in it, you must learn new technology. BITS Trainings ensures that more people can benefit from the sessions by offering them online.
Enroll if you believe you will benefit from it. The full course outline for the Full Stack Python Development short course is available on the website. We guarantee that it will be a worthwhile learning experience that will be beneficial to your future. It can help anyone who are interested in Python development.
Python Programming Course Outline
- Python Scripts and Modules
- Shebangs in Ubuntu
- The if __name__ == “__main__” Statement
- Basic Functions
- Positional Arguments
- Keyword Arguments
- Iterative Functions
- Exiting Early
- Helper Functions
- Don’t Repeat Yourself
- Variable Scope
- Variable Assignment
- Changing Types
- Reassigning Variables in Terms of Themselves
- Variable Names
- Multiple Variables
- Defining inside versus outside a Function
- The Global Keyword
- The Nonlocal Keyword
- Lambda Functions
- Mapping with Lambda Functions
- Filtering with Lambda Functions
- Sorting with Lambda Functions
- Extending Python, Files, Errors, and Graphs
- Reading Files
- Writing Files
- the Date and Time in a Text File
- Math, Strings, Conditionals, and Loops
- Vital Python
- Numbers: Operations, Types, and Variables
- To Open a Jupyter Notebook
- Python as a Calculator
- Standard Math Operations
- Basic Math Operations
- Order of Operations
- Spacing in Python
- Complex Number Types
- Errors in Python
- A List and a Dictionary
- Zipping and Unzipping Dictionaries Using zip()
- Dictionary Methods
- A Survey of Sets
- Set Operations
- Choosing Types
- Strings: Concatenation, Methods, and input()
- String Syntax
- Escape Sequences with Quotes
- Multi-Line Strings
- The print() Function
- String Operations and Concatenation
- String Interpolation
- Comma Separators
- The len() Function
- String Methods
- The input() Function
- String Indexing and Slicing
- Strings and Their Methods
- Booleans and Conditionals
- Logical Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Comparing Strings
- The if Syntax
- if else
- The elif Statement
- The while Loops
- An Infinite Loop
- The for Loop
- The continue Keyword
- Python Structures
- The Power of Lists
- List Methods
- Accessing an Item from a List
- Adding an Item to a List
Algorithms, and Functions
Duration: 3 Months
Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM