Facebook Ads + Google Ads
Burraq Engineering Solutions provides Facebook Ads + Google Ads Training Courses in Lahore. Facebook Ads and Google Ads are two of the most popular digital advertising platforms that businesses use to reach their target audience. While both offer different approaches and benefits, using them together can be an effective way to create a comprehensive Digital marketing strategy. Here are some of the benefits of using Facebook Ads and Google Ads together
- Increased reach: Facebook and Google have different user bases, so using both platforms allows you to reach a wider audience.
- Various advertising formats: Both platforms offer different ad formats such as video, display ads, search ads, and social media ads that can help you create a diverse ad campaign.
- Better targeting: Facebook offers sophisticated targeting options based on interests, behavior, and demographics, while Google offers targeting based on search intent and browsing behavior. Using these two platforms will allow you to cover all possible targeting options.
- Remarketing: Both platforms offer remarketing options that can help you target users who have previously interacted with your ads or visited your website.
Overall, using both Facebook Ads and Google Ads can help you create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that reaches a wider audience and offers a diverse selection of ad formats and targeting options.
Facebook Ads & Google Ads
BITS design this course for those people who don’t have spare time on their hands and who want to get some specific training like Facebook & Google Ads. Whether you are a beginner and going to start your career at a basic level or an expert, already working in the marketing field after completing this course of google ads & Facebook ads training, you will be ready for a successful career in Marketing. During Facebook Ads training & Google Ads training you’ll learn about the real power of marketing of Social Media Campaigns. With this Course of google ad-words training, you’ll gain a much better and latest techniques of online advertising.
Facebook ads manager course will also prove a complete plan to optimize your paid & organic ad strategy on Google that will enable you to run your campaigns all over the world to show your ads to your real targeted audience to grow your local and international business.
Facebook Ads & Google Ads Management
In this course of campaigns, you will learn how to choose your most targeted audience and how to run a campaign keeping in mind our budget and objective. You will learn how to create a Facebook page, write an introduction, design a Facebook cover, add a custom button, place a job on a Facebook page.
Google Ads is the most reliable tool to get you the most targeted audience on your website by running paid campaigns to increase your ROI. This google campaign manager certification training will significantly increase your traffic on your website. BITS Google PPC course is designed for anyone who is running their own business on the internet or who is going to do a project of Gogol Ads. You will get training on how you will create an account on Google Ads-words, how you can choose your keywords for your campaign, bidding strategies, searching lowest CPC, and many more.
BITS Trainings are designed to teach people about information technology. That is the future of the world, and if you want to advance in it, you must learn new technology. BITS Trainings ensures that more people can benefit from the sessions by offering them online.
Enroll if you believe you will benefit from it. The full course outline for the Facebook Ads & Google Ads short course is available on the website. We guarantee that it will be a worthwhile learning experience that will be beneficial to your future. It can help anyone who are interested in Facebook Ads & Google Ads.
Outline of Google Ads
- What is Google Ads?
- What is a Campaign?
- Ad Creation
- What is Quality Score?
- Landing Pages
- Conversion Tracking
- Google Ads Terminology
- The Role of Google Ads
- Understanding the Google Network
- How Paid Search Works
- The Pillars of Google Ad Success
- Keyword Research
- What is Keyword?
- Different Types of Keywords
- What is Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Methodology
- How to Choose the Right Keywords to Target
- Creating a Google Ads Account
- Campaign Types
- Campaign Goals
- Naming Your Campaign
- Choosing Campaign Types
- Location Targeting
- Delivery Method
- Bid Strategies: Manual vs Automated
- Keyword Match Types
- What are match types?
- How to use match types
- What is an Ad Group?
- The Goal of Your Ads
- Anatomy of a Text Ad
- How to Write Compelling Descriptions
- Introduction to Call to Actions
- How to Test Your Ads
- Ad Policies to Comply With
- Ad Extensions
- Ad Rank & Quality Score
- How Quality Score Affects Your Campaigns
- Quality Score Factors
- Understanding the Ads Auction
- What is Ad Rank?
- How Ad Rank Works
- What is a Landing Page
- Landing Page Use Cases
- Types of Landing Pages
- Steps to Building High Converting Landing Pages
- What is a Conversion?
- What is Conversion Tracking?
- Different Types of Conversions to Track
- Steps to Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Linking Google Accounts
Outline of Facebook Ads
- Learn how to create and manage successful Facebook ad campaigns, including setting up
- Business pages, leveraging Facebook groups, and creating targeted ads. Review conversion
- tracking, audience targeting, and Facebook Pixels to ensure that you earn a high return on
- Your advertising budget.
- Group classes in NYC and onsite training is available for this course.
- Introduction to Facebook
- Understanding the Facebook Algorithm
- Best Practices for Setting up a Facebook Business Pages
- Strategies for Leveraging Facebook Groups for Growth
- How to Setup the Facebook Pixel
- Facebook Conversion Tracking
- Facebook Audience Targeting
- Facebook Ad Creation Best Practices
- Facebook Ad Optimization
- Facebook Account Management
- Facebook Reporting & Insights
- How to Develop an Effective Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Creating and Managing Your Facebook
- How to Grow Your Facebook Organic Reach
- How to Craft a Winning Facebook Ads Strategy
Facebook Ads + Google Ads
Duration: 1 Month
Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM