Full Stack Web Development
Burraq Engineering Solutions provides web development training in Lahore. Full Stack Web Development refers to the practice of developing web applications that span both the client-side (front-end) and server-side (back-end) components of a web application. This includes everything from designing the user interface to creating the business logic for the application and deploying the application to the web server.
Responsibility of Developer
The full web developer is responsible for building and maintaining all components of the web application, from the front-end interface that interacts with users to the back-end systems that support the application’s functionality. This requires a wide range of skills, including programming languages, database management, and server management, and user interface design.
Technology use for Full Stack Web Development
A full-fledged web developer must have a good understanding of the entire web development process from the user interface to the back-end systems, and be able to troubleshoot and solve problems at all stages of development. They should also be able to work in a team and communicate effectively with other developers, designers, and project managers.
Course Description of Full stake Web Development Training in Pakistan
Our Full Stack Web Development course provides advanced knowledge of web development to enable graduates to independently design and implement larger web projects. Knowledge of front-end development, back-end development, and database systems is dealt with. However, only a certain technology stack is used, which is most in-demand.
Full Stack Web Development Goals
Freelance web developer
The target group:
Users who strive for a professional career in web development and want to carry out programming tasks in both the front-end and the back-end area.
Full Stack Web Dovelopment Course Outline
- Basics Of HTML
- HTML and Browsers
- Intro to offline and online editors
- Elements(Doc-type element)
- HTML Attributes
- HTML Headings(h1 to h6)
- HTML Paragraph
- HTML Styles
- HTML Formatting
- Html Comments (single line and multi-line comments)
- HTML Lists(order list, unordered list, definition list)
- Tables, forms
- Images and videos
- Inline Element vs Block-level elements
- Html frames
- HTML Map
- Basics of CSS
- variables in CSS
- Inline CSS, Internal CSS and external CSS
- CSS and HTML Links
- CSS Colors
- CSS Backgrounds
- Box Model of CSS
- CSS Padding,Margins, Borders
- CSS Text Styling and Formatting properties
- CSS Opacity
- Float(left, right,none,inherit)
- CSS Hover
- Class Icons
- CSS alignments
- Tooltips in CSS
- Browser compatibility
- CSS Pseudo-classes
- CSS Selector
- CSS Gradients
- CSS Text Effects and shadows
- CSS Transforms(2d and 3d Transforms)
- CSS Transition
- Image Gallery
- Image Sprites
- Image Reflection in CSS
- CSS Position
- CSS reset property
- Media queries(responsiveness)
- CSS Grid(Intro, Grid Container, Grid items)
- CSS Functions
- PM-EX Converter
- Advanced Functions (scope, closures)
- Features in the latest version of ECMA
- Modularity (import and export)
- Learn how to write your own React code to build dynamic web and mobile applications
- Understand how to integrate APIs using Axios to build webhooks
- Create mobile applications and upload them to the iOS and Android app store
- The runtime environment of Node.js
- Creating a basic server to accept and respond to web traffic
- Programming with the Node file system to serve and manipulate static assets
- Creating listeners to respond to changes within your Node application
- Working with Node package manager
- How to setup MongoDB locally
- Working with MongoDB compass GUI
- Creating database schemas
- Creating documents
- Creating search algorithms
- Creating API routes
- Parsing and creating middleware
- Hosting Express.js routes on a Node server
- Analyzing the different types of routes (POST, GET, PUT, DELETE
- Basics PHP syntax & Conditional Statements
- Loops (for, While , Do-while & Foreach)
- Arrays , Super Global Arrays & Functions
- Built in function’s
- Create database for Web using MySQL
- Database Programming using MySQL
- Testing, Debugging & Publishing PHP Web Applications
- Variables, numbers, and strings
- Calculations with PHP
- Using Arrays
- Control Structures and Loops
- Conditional Statements
- Using Loops for Repetitive tasks
- Combing Loops and Arrays
- Functions, Objects, and Errors
- PHP’s Built-in functions
- Creating Custom functions
- Understanding Objects
- Server-side includes
- Working with Forms
- Building a Form
- Processing a Form’s Data
- Differences between POST and GET
- Dealing with checkboxes and radio buttons
- Retrieving values from lists
- Validating and restricting data
Learn to see HTML / CSS from the perspective of a programmer and to use it effectively.
You can develop adaptable web applications that adapt to different end devices.
You will learn by far the most versatile programming language in the world to develop web applications.
You plan and develop complex web applications and implement interfaces for the data exchange of your web services.
Are You looking for an institute in Lahore to grow your career in web development?
Are you interested in creating your website? Do you like to learn different programming languages(HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, PHP, etc) the answer to all these questions is yes BITS is the best IT training institute in Lahore and all major cities in Pakistan?
In our Coding School, you are permanently connected to other learners and your trainer’s thanks to the latest technology. Learning has never been so easy because all you need is a computer and a standard Internet browser to be trained as a modern web developer.
The first 12 weeks take place 100% virtually, whereby you are connected to the trainer and other students daily. With the help of our learning platform, you will acquire all the skills you need to program web applications during this time.
You will then spend 3 weeks at our Coding Campus in Berlin. During this time, your personal career development and your group final project are in the foreground. Together with our talent management team and your trainer, you will prepare your application documents, take part in soft skills workshops and get to know exciting IT companies.
After completing the course, you will be able to create complex web applications independently and in a team. You will also learn how to use the most modern web developer tools correctly and how to successfully plan and carry out the implementation of complex projects.
BITS is a web development company that Offer Also Online Full-stack web development Course and Online full-stack web development course has become very popular in the last year. Many More people are becoming interested in IT fields these days the popularity of the courses has also increased. We will try to explore the various benefits of an online full-stack web development course. We aim to provide students and professionals with great advantages and flexibility through these online full-stack web development courses in the Urdu language and learn anywhere Live pieces of training sessions with our top-class instructors. So join BITS Training and Get Online classes and start your Online learning