On Page SEO
Yoast SEO is a popular Word Press add-on that can help improve your page’s SEO. Here are some tips on how Yoast SEO can be used for on-page optimization:
- Install and activate the Yoast SEO add-on.
- Choose a keyword to focus your page or post on. Yoast will analyze your page/post based on this keyword.
- Write a descriptive and unique Meta description for your page or post. Yoast will give you a preview of how it will appear in the search results.
- Make sure your page/post has a clear and concise title that includes the keyword you are targeting.
- Use headings (H1, H2, and H3) to structure your content.
- Use short paragraphs and sentences to make your content easier to read.
- Include your keywords in the first paragraph of your content.
- Use internal and external links to other relevant pages on your site and other quality sites.
- Include images in your content and use descriptive alt tags that include your focus keyword.
- Use the Yoast SEO analysis tool to check if there are any SEO issues on your page and optimize accordingly.
Remember that On-page SEO is only one part of SEO. Other important factors include Off-page SEO, technical SEO, and user experience.
Course outline of SEO with Yoast Plugin
BITS offers you the best course of WordPress search engine which will increase your organic traffic on your website. Our goal of designing this course of yoast is to make maximum sales at the minimum cost of your marketing campaign. If you want to know the new markets trends and want to purchase a market share, then Yoast SEO online training course is perfect for this purpose. If you are using Yoast SEO plugin on your website, you will get the most targeted and organic traffic.
Basic of On Page SEO
If you are looking for the best institute for on-page SEO training +with Yoast, then BITS offers SEO training with WordPress in Lahore and all other major cities of Pakistan. You are feeling that your website or an e-commerce site getting less organic traffic, then this is time to review your On Page SEO strategies. However, From Google point of view if you are using and following all strategies, as per the standard line of Google, then this is sure that your site will get deserving traffic from different search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. So the best strategy, as per the google standard is to follow White Hat SEO strategies and avoid all the Black Hat and Grey SEO strategies and techniques.
Why Choose Us?
BITS is one of the best IT Training institutes having all instructors who are all masters of their subjects. So BITS’ aim is that every learner becomes a professional at the end of the course of WordPress search engine optimization. BITS is a Yoast SEO academy that offers the best SEO training using Yoast and Elementor. Now BITS will teach you how to use Yoast SEO variables in On-Page SEO. This course is designed to keep in mind the best and latest updates and techniques of marketing, as we did in our course of SEO training in Lahore. This On-Page SEO training in Lahore is for those who are running their own online business are working in an organization.
Course outline of SEO with Yoast Plugin
- org & wordpress.com
- Understanding of WordPress
- Word press installation on Live Server
- Word press Installation on the local server
- User dashboard
- understanding of word press Dashboard
- version, Release & Verification
- Themes & Plugins Compatibility
- Upgrade Your word press to the latest release
- Category & Tags Selection
- Title & content
- Featured Images
- What is the diff b/w page &post
- Basic web page creation
- Parent pages creation
- HTML to extend content
- Create your 1st menu
- Add page to your menu
- add post
- Re-Arranging and removing menu items
- Custom Links
- Hyperlink to Download File
- Hyperlink with an external website
- Hyperlink To internal webpages
- Removing Hyperlinks
- Shortcodes Definition
- Uses of Shortcodes
- General setting
- Reading settings
- Default width & height settings
- Creation of Image Files
- Folder Structure(Default Month Year)
- Manage and Upload Media Files
- Plugin Definition
- Plugin Download method
- Install, update and Delete Plugins
- Add content and media to the theme
- Plugin up-gradation, maintenance, and Administration
- plugin example(how it works)
- Content form creation
- widget Definition
- Add and Remove Widgets
- Types of widgets (Images, Text, Photos, etc.)
- Sidebar Definition
- Images upload for Slideshow
- Usage of Themes Built-in Slide Show
- Slideshow plugins
- Slideshow add to the web-page
- Slideshow add to the sidebar
- Plugins to Add Social media buttons
- Social Media buttons to the widget
- Installation of Dive Themes
- Components Of Dive Themes
- Text Editor Of Dive Themes
- Introduction & History
- Different search Engines
- Development Growth of Search Engines
- SEO Benefits
- How to Search Engine Works(Google)
- Terminology of search Engines
- SEO Success Factors
- Ranking On Google
- High Ranking Advantages
- What are keywords?
- uses of keywords in website’s marketing
- keywords research tools(keyword planner, AHREF, SEMRUSH)
- use of keywords in webpages
- High & Low priority keywords
- build Excel sheets of Keywords
- formulas to get find the best and main keywords to the best match your business
- On-Page SEO
- OFF-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- On-Page SEO intro
- how to use keywords
- URL, Title, Meta description
- Algorithms to use keywords on webpages
- what types of images you are used in on-page SEO
- Image ALT Text
- Image Crawling and Indexing
- Diff b/w crawling and indexing
- XML Sitemap
- Anchor Text(fundamentals of Anchor Text)
- Internal linking
- Google search console
- Analyze Your Keywords
- Traffic Analyzation
- Backlink Prioritize according to Google
- Keyword Ranking
- How to analyze Your Competitors
There are a lot of web-building platforms, but if you want to design your website in the light of SEO then surely you need a tool that is most user-friendly easy to use that is surely WordPress. WordPress is designed especially to keep in mind search Engine Optimisation whether you are using WordPress blogs or WordPress sites. This doesn’t mean that you have no need for SEO that will improve your organic traffic on your website. This training will focus on the learning of On-Page SEO with WordPress and students will be able to hold a strong grip on search engine optimization.
On Page SEO With Yoast
Duration: 1 Month
Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM